Thursday, October 11, 2012

Feeling so relieved now after finishing 2 midterms in a day. Have been sleeping for 5 to 6 hours these few days, waking up by 8am to study :/ Can finally catch up on sleep tonight :D Anw the papers were pretty alright, I really just hope for a good pass. The standard of midterms here is like 2/10 of NTU's standards in my opinion. As long as you have the textbook or notes, you could pretty much complete 80% of the questions. No surprises, not out to kill, just whatever is taught requiring simple application. I didn't really study THAT hard, cos I had 2 midterms to study for + this is just exchange, why stress myself out? But I can't deny I still did feel a little bit of stress. Studying is always stressful sigh. IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY. Another midterm next week, oh well. Assignments and midterms are never ending. :<

Was missing Chai Chee pork porridge! Cooked some porridge that was really yummy!

Chai Chee pork porridge! OMG 

My version! Porridge with chicken, mushrooms, fish cake & egg. Okay, not that bad right? I attempted to put a raw egg in too.  Love this kind of thick and sticky porridge! This was really savoury that I couldn't stop. 


All this time I was wasting, 
Hoping you would come around.
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment