Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Healthy

Not like a 3 day week is not short enough, I skipped classes today. So I only had 2 days of school this week. :/

Started the morning by going for a jog with G! Idk where I got my motivation from but I actually survived! I was like 100 to 200m behind her the whole time HAHA. We had to go to the mall to pay our phone plan so we jogged there and took a bus back. 


From our home to McAllister Mall: 6 km. 

Really an achievement unlocked! Haven't ran such a long distance in a long while. Never good at running long distances, never been a good runner to be exact. I totally hate running, I prefer playing sports to exercise. 

Pretty tree spotted on the way. 
Okay actually it was damn chill, I didn't even pant much. 
I was just jogging sooooo slowly and enjoying the surroundings.

Healthy lunch after the workout. 
Favourite egg and smoked salmon again. 
Topped with prawns, baby carrots and cherry tomatoes :D 

Tea break. Really love the fruit cake. I love those small pieces of fruit inside! 
Yah I ran and I ate it all back. Can NEVER resist ice cream and desserts :O

Cooked green bean soup with sweet potatoes again. 
YUMMY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment